Am I a Candidate?
The choice to have LASIK eye surgery is a personal one and should not be taken lightly. There are many reasons someone would want to have laser vision correction. Here are some guidelines to follow to see if you might be a candidate:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have stable prescription for at least one year
- Candidate is generally in good health with no eye diseases
- Candidate has healthy corneas with no visible scarring
- Must possess desire to eliminate the need of eyeglasses or contacts
- Cannot be pregnant or nursing
- Must understand the risks of LASIK surgery
- It is important to note that some employers and jobs prohibit refractive procedures
The best way to know if you are a good candidate is to visit Crown Laser Center for a FREE No Obligation Consultation. Our doctor will determine if you are a good candidate by performing a comprehensive evaluation and complete eye exam.
Call 636-639-5004 to schedule a FREE NO Obligation LASIK consultation